Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June Our Daily Bread Designs OWH Challenge - Missing You

The June Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge for OWH is to make missing you cards.  I made this card for the challenge and now that my next to last box is on its way to Sandy, I thought I'd better get my card posted for the challenge!  I used Authentique papers from an 8x8 pad called Strong, a Waltzing Mouse sentiment stamp, a fox stamp from Lawn Fawn' set Into the Woods, and a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 264.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are enjoying beautiful weather!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute fox, and I like the angled plaid panel with the banner and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love that sketch. Very clean card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee Mae! Your card is awesome--so crisp and clean. I just printed a copy for inspiration and as a reference. It is a great example of when to mat some of the layers on a card. I struggle with that sometimes. Thanks for visiting my blog, too. What are we going to do without OWH?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!