Sunday, May 17, 2015

OWH May Mid-Month Throwdown - His and Hers


For the OWH May Mid-Month Throwdown - His and Hers, I used the OWH Hero Arts set Baby Animals and Freshly Made Sketches sketch #178.  Background papers are from My Mind's Eye and the double dot for the bunnies is from BoBunny.  The stitched circle die is from My Favorite Things, backed by a Spellbinders circle.  The banner die is also from My Favorite Things.   To make the eye stand out better, I used a white gel pen.

These cards were fun to make and I think some bunnies in green, yellow, and purple BoBunny double dot are in my future!

4 comments:

  1. Oh such cut cards. I just love the little bunny - and they are wonderful in either pink or blue. I like the sketch you used too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, your cards are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the paper piecing puppies, very clever idea! Great impact with just two papers each, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!