Friday, April 17, 2015

OWHSketch 252

Love this sketch!  OWH Sketch 252 works great for those bits of leftover paper scraps.  I used some stripe paper from Echo Park and an image stamp from Stamper's Best (now Deep Red Rubber?).  The plain/distressed paper is from Graphic 45 and came 25 sheets for $1.99 at Tuesday Morning.  I was so happy to find this paper because it coordinates really well with a lot of the masculine papers I have.  It also stamps beautifully as well.  I used Memento Luxe ink in Rich Cocoa for the image and sentiment stamps.

I think I'm through with my Dad/Father's Day cards and now I just need to fill up my OWH box with other themes and get it mailed off to Sandy!  Thanks for visiting my blog today.

4 comments:

  1. Lee Mae,

    Love, love, love the richness of this dad card! And, I'm envious of that Tuesday Morning find! (Isn't it wonderful to come across those kinds of bargains?!)

    Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card. Well done and designed. Great colors too.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colors! Love that striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine card. I agree with Sybrina - your paper is a great find -- really nice for masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!