Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OWH Sketch Challenge 250

I decided to use the new OWH fundraiser set Baby Animals for OWH Sketch Challenge 250.  Pattern papers are from a My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad.  The stitched circle and banner dies are from My Favorite Things - the black circle dies are Spellbinders for the large circle and Lifestyle Crafts for the sentiment circle.  I colored the cute little raccoon with Copics and cut him out by hand even though the stamp set comes with a great die.

Hope your day is going well, and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet baby raccoon image and colored/cut out perfectly ! What a fun combination of colors and patterns on your papers for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Mae,

    This is such a sweet card! I love everything about it: the sketch interpretation, the adorable image, and the wonderful colors.

    Thanks so much for playing along with our OWH Sketch Challenge. And, thanks for the kind words you left for me when you visited my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Glad to have have you back in the OWH challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for little cute animals. This one is down right adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!