Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs February OWH Challenge - Animals

I made this card for the OWH February Our Daily Bread Challenge - Animals using a digi from Meljen's colored with Copics.  The paper is from BoBunny - using both sides and separated by a EK Success punched border.

Our Daily Bread Designs continues to support OWH by providing the postage for up to two large flat rate shipping boxes if we post 25 then 50 cards for the monthly challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm making grown-up cards today.  Not as much fun, but enjoyable anyway!

8 comments:

  1. That is the most darling critter I've ever seen. Love the papers also. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little card you've made with that fun little tiger! He's as cute as a button, and I love the papers too! Well done! Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Your papers are just perfect with that little guy, great for anyone, but especially for a little boy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is "Grrrrreat" , such a cute image and cheery papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this design and Meljen's images are terrific. Gee, I wish I could color as nicely as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiger. It's sure to brighten some child's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CCCCCCCUUUTTTTEEE!!! love it. What a fun card. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is PRECIOUS! The striped paper is just perfect (reminds me of the circus) and I love the little black border. Sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!