Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stella Says Sketch #220

Love Stella Says Sketch #220 at Bugaboo Stamps' blog and I'm entering my card into their sketch challenge.  I used a fairly recent digi called Girl Puppy Love, which I colored with Copics.  The sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things, as is the Fishtail Flag die.  The border punch is from Fiskars, and the paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Bugaboo Stamps is having a 50% off sale through the end of December, and I have been adding to my gigantic collection of their images.  I've resolved to limit my duplicates of colored images to two, but I immediately broke that resolve and made three more of these in different shirt colors and accent dp's. Ah well, the best intentions fall before how much I just love this image.  It reminds me of how my doggies hug me, especially my two 90 pounders!

Here are the other cards:




4 comments:

  1. I love this image so very much. There is nothing better than receiving a big hug from our "babies" especially the 90 pounders. You made some very sweet cards with this image and your choices of paper were super nice. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Great image! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set of cards, Lee Mae. This sweet image is beautifully colored and perfect for this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply precious! Thanks for joining us at Stella says Sketch! Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!