Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge 245 and Mid Month Throwdown Challenge Card

I made this card for OWH Sketch Challenge 245 and for the Mid-Month Throwdown Challenge - Miss You.  Papers are from BoBunny's Timepiece 6x6 pad and the stamps are from Hero Arts All the Time Fundraiser set.

I had originally made the following card for the sketch challenge, so I thought I'd add it to this posting just for fun.

Papers are from My Mind's Eye, stamps are from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums and the heart die is from Sizzix.

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are terrific. I love the papers on the first card. Timeless fashion and your second card is lined with fun. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lee Mae. I'm with Donna -- both cards are great! I especially like how you stamped that clock on dp. Thanks so much for playing along with both OWH challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome cards! I have missed your postings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lead to your wonderful work by Jim "Love the Details , I have become your follower , these two cards are lovely .............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! What a great blog you have and your cards are adorable! Also, you give me great inspiration for designs to use my hoards of patterned paper! I came over from Jim's blog. It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower (as of this minute, lol!). I'd love to have you visit me and follow me, too, if you like! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!