Friday, November 28, 2014

OWH November Our Daily Bread Challenge - Hearts

The November Our Daily Bread Challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog is to use hearts.  I made a masculine card using paper from The Paper Loft and a sentiment from Technique Tuesday's set With All My Heart.  The hearts are made from Spellbinders dies and the border was created with an EK Success punch.

Many thanks to Our Daily Bread for their continued support for Operation Write Home.  ODB pays for shipping for two large flat rate boxes if we post 50 cards for their monthly challenge.  Looks like my card will be number 49 this month, so only one more card to go!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine card! Love all the different techniques and great background inspiration dp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Mae! This is a really nice masculine love card. The color combo is refreshing, like so many I always find myself stuck in the red and white rut when it comes to love cards. I have to broaden my horizons. LOL I miss visiting blogs like I used to...hoping to change that in 2015. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!