Sunday, July 13, 2014

Some Thank You Cards

OWH is in need of more thank you cards than usual, so I made some fairly simple cards using some Darice papers from JoAnn's.  The sentiment stamp is from PaperTrey Ink and the border is SU! Crumbcake cut with a MFT border die.

For this orange card, I used a poppy stamp and die from MFT stamped with SU! Tangerine Tango and paired it with a sentiment stamp from Technique Tuesday.  The white upper is cut with a Spellbinder's die.

UPDATED July 18, 2014
Just for fun, I went ahead and made more cards using the same Darice patterned papers in the other colors that came in the package.

This card uses another Spellbinders curved border that comes with the set.  The flower is a stamp and die set from Hero Arts, Butterflies 3, inked with Momento Dew Drop inks in  Grape Jelly and Bamboo Leaves. The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink's Thing Big Favorites #19.

I didn't use a stamp and die set for this card like the others, instead I used a floral stamp from I Brake for Stamps inked with Momento Rhubarb Stalk and fussy cut it by hand.  The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black's set Flower Gallery.

My last card uses SU!'s stamp and die set Secret Garden stamped with SU! Wild Wasabi ink and a sentiment stamp from PaperTrey Ink's Keep it Simple: Thank You Stamp set.

It was a lot of fun figuring out different looks for each color.  Since the patterned paper was 8-1/2x11, I made four of each card with a combined total of 20 virtually-the-same card for my next OWH box.

2 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, these are simply marvelous! So clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!