Friday, July 18, 2014

Kid Cards in Blue, Yellow, and Green

This card is the last of my summer cards since the July 31st deadline is fast approaching for these types of cards for OWH.  The image is a digi from Cleverly Cute Stamps called Pinwheel Brigitta colored with Copics. The pinwheel paper is from Bella Blvd. and the dotted is BoBunny.  The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black, circle dies are Spellbinders, and I used OWH sketch 134 for my layout.

I made a boy-themed card and without realizing it at the time, ended up using the same color palette as my girl card. The image is also a digi, but it's from Lilyboo Designs/Cuddly Buddly and it's colored with Copics. The sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday Say It Hugs, papers are from WeRMemory Keepers Feelin' Groovy 6x6 pad, circle dies are Spellbinders, and I used OWH sketch 306 for the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!