Monday, July 14, 2014

Double Duty Card

Miss you card with a masculine feel using OWH sketch 123.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye Spice 6x6 paper pad.  The heart die is from Spellbinders and the banners are My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags dies.  The sentiment is from Verve's Take Note stamp set stamped in SU! Always Artichoke.

I try to make a lot of masculine looking cards for OWH, so this month when I checked in at Splitcoast Stamper's Cards for a Cause July Mission, I just knew I had to contribute.  The July 2014 cause is for the VA hospital in Wilkes-Barr, PA and card donations are being requested for vets receiving treatment there (click the July Mission for a full explanation).  I knew I had already created two other missing you card that could easily be converted to birthday cards (the two cards here).  I should have my box of OWH cards finished by the end of this week, so next week I will focus on more birthday and thank you cards for this wonderful July mission.

Here is my card modified for a birthday theme:

1 comment:

  1. Great male cards - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!