Monday, June 30, 2014

Turtley Awesome!

Sandy's Video:  G40, G94, G99
I watched Sandy's You Tube video on how to color this little turtle from Stamper's Best.  After watching it about five times, I colored three turtles with the Copic colors shown under the photo of my card.  I decided to try out some other green combinations based on Jennifer Dove's Color of the Day Copic combinations, which she generously offers up as downloadable tags.  So here are some variations for this little guy.
Lime:  YG03, YG17, YG67


Celery:  G40, G43, G46

Green Apple:  YG01, YG05, YG09
To make the card, I used a speech bubble die from Lawn Fawn, the sentiment stamp that came with the turtle, and added "You are" and the heart from Technique Tuesday.  The pattern paper is from Amercian Crafts 6x6 pad Feelin' Groovy.

I had a lot of fun making these and I'm grateful to Sandy and Jennifer Dove for sharing their knowledge and talents.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cards with the different color combinations. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!