Thursday, June 19, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge 229 and OWH Our Daily Bread June Challenge

I've been using my Martha Stewart butterfly punches to punch butterflies out of scraps of K&Co. floral paper just because I like the way they look.  This week's sketch challenge 229 prompted me to make this card out of some of the larger ones. I spent the morning distressing the edges of all the butterflies I've accumulated with SU! Expresso ink so I can make similar cards in the future. The background paper is also by K&Co., the circles are Spellbinders dies and the sentiment stamp is from Verve's You and I.

I'm also entering my card into the June Our Daily Bread challenge where we are to make a card using dies or punches.

1 comment:

  1. Your paper scraps created beautiful butterflies. Love seeing all your fur babies too, they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!