Thursday, June 5, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - BBQ Time!

What's a BBQ without S'mores!  This week at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog, the Midweek Throwdown Challenge BBQ Time! features a fabulous tutorial on how to create a hamburger with various dies.  I'm a total fail with things like that, so I took the optional challenge which was to make a card featuring BBQing.  I used a digi from Doodle Dragon Studios and colored him with Copics. Papers are from Echo Park's 6x6 pad Happy Camper and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things Flopsey Goes Camping.  I also used this week's OWH sketch 227 for the layout.

Well, it's back to finishing up some of the multiples of the cards I've just posted.  Hope your day is going great and thanks for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, now that is a super cute card! I love your coloring, fun papers and great take on the challenge! The image is lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Mae, I totally agree with Carol. This card is so darn cute! Love the paper, the colors, the image, and the sentiment. Perfect for anyone... including the men and the kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute! Love your papers, go so well with the great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Mae, this is fantastic! I have never seen that digi and it's so cute and funny--the original caveman BBQ (with marshmallows)! Great Dps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest image! Your coloring is great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, what a fun image! I have never seen this one but Dustin Pike has such a great style and I had a feeling it might be his the minute I saw it. Nice coloring job too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!