Friday, June 20, 2014

Lil' Hoot Bears

OK, I'll admit it.  I'm totally obsessed with the Hero Arts Lil' Hoots bears.  I love coloring them, cutting them out and placing them in different locales.  I have even bought some dies to help makes scenes for them, though, I've lagged on that scenario for right now.  This card is a CASE of a card Sandy made here.  I used a different saying and I wasn't going to include the heart, but.... due to some black marker jumping onto the orange portion when I was outlining the interior of the circle for that piece, I needed something to cover up the mark.  The orange plank paper is from My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side 6x6 paper pad.

Of course I had to make even more little bear cards from my favorite sketch as well, so here is another card using OWH sketch 217, some papers from Hot off the Press Geometrics, and My Favorite Things Fishtail dies.

It's pretty exciting to know that dies have come out for this set and for the Missing You set that I also have been using again and again.  I may have to start saving my money and get the dies to help make a little army of all these cute characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!