Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lil' Cowboy Love

My husband has asked me if I ever "just make a card" meaning without a sketch.  I thought that was an interesting question since I mainly use sketches.  I have started making some "diorama" type cards, which I am really enjoying, by making scenes with various dies.  So when I looked at this little cowboy from Bugaboo Stamps, I decided to use a die from Cuttlebug's Love Language for the word love and let his horseshoe be the you.  I had to ask a friend to look at my card to see if the "love you" idea came through and she saw it right away, thank goodness!  The red plank paper is from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad - I used both sides and embossed the bottom with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I'll probably make a few more of these for our Heroes to send home to their own little cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!