Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Really Missing You

Since I had a good reaction to the other baseball themed missing you card I made for our Memorial Day bloghop, I decided to make another baseball themed card from the same artist and collection.  The image is a pre-colored one from Leere Aldrich's collection Family Frenzy from PcCrafter and is no longer available from them.  Even though I have this image in line art as well, I went with the pre-colored version to save time.  I did, however, use the magic of Photoshop Elements to remove the coloring from the image's face and hands because I didn't like how pink it was.  I colored it in with Copics after printing.  I used OWH sketch 37 for the layout and a sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches.  The dp is from Me & My Big Ideas.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable. I love this card. The stitching on the DP looks so real. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!