Thursday, May 1, 2014

OWH Sketch 222 - Again

I couldn't resist turning this week's sketch on its side and using a digi from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios which I colored with Copics.  I added some hugs and kisses with Cuttlebug's Love Language die plate and used the Echo Park Happy Days papers I've had in mind for this raccoon character. I will add some Glossy Accents to the eyes, but left them bare for the photo.  I will probably make 12 of these from the 12x12 sheets of coordinating papers.

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I have to admit I wasn't thrilled when I saw the sketch but you've changed my mind with this one. Really clever the way you positioned him to really take advantage of the angle. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming out of crazed writing lurk mode to say that's adorable! I'm usually not wild about the diagonal sketch, but you've been rocking it. Especially having this guy popping up over the border. Fabulous! Hope you're having a lovely spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I get so inspired by your cards!! Love the diagonal cards, and Dustin Pike's raccoon peering over the fence make this card a winner. LOVE all his critters. They make happy cards! Gotta go find some to color for the my next OWH box. You amaze me with the number of cards you do for OWH. I have high aspirations, but don't think I will keep up with you!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!