Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Pink and Grey Cards

My card for Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Pink and Grey cards.  I used OWH sketch 217 for the layout, papers from My Mind's Eye Collectable, Hero Arts Lil' Hoot stamps, and My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags dies.  I colored the elephants with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the eyes.

Since I didn't get to last week's Throwdown Challenge, I thought I'd give a nod to the feminine/masculine idea and also made a masculine card for this week's Throwdown Challenge. Same everything, just different colors.

Hope your day is going great.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, Great cards I absolutely love that image with that sentiment. I also really like both of those papers. Have a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the elements work together so nicely in both cards. Great idea to do the feminine & masculine versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the best sketch to show off those sweet elephants. Awesome job coloring them. Great paper choices for both cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards and great take on both week's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you placed the sentiment on the banner instead of somewhere else. Awesome job coloring those cute elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephants and your paper selections- both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!