Friday, May 9, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Flowers

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps blog is April Showers Bring May Flowers.  We're challenged to use flowers on our cards and I chose some floral paper from Echo Park's For the Record 2-Documented. It's double-sided, so I was able to use both sides.  The border die is from My Favorite Things as are the Fishtail Flags dies.  The sentiment stamp is from my stash since I didn't save the packaging, though I believe it is from Heidi Grace/Fiskars.  I also want to note that the cardstock is Bazzill Rain.

Hope your day is going great and thanks for visiting my blog.

UPDATED 5/12/2014
Just wanted to post another version of the above card using Echo Park's For the Record 2-Tailored 6x6 paper pad.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the bright cheery colors and easy sketch, one to definitely keep in the arsenal! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I still had some of that beautiful floral dsp, as it makes the prettiest cards! Love the colors, lace border and big beautiful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!