Friday, May 9, 2014

Cards in Envy Challenge - May Flowers

I just noticed that Cards in Envy is having a May Flowers challenge this month, so I'm entering this card into their challenge.  My card uses My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch 171.  Papers are from Echo Park's For The Record 2, Spellbinders heart die, and the sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Date Night.

I also made a masculine version:
Same sentiment stamp and Spellbinders heart die, papers are from Basic Grey's pb&j.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the masculine and feminine versions - especially the extra hearts on the sentiment panels! Well done on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards. Love the paper choices. Thanks for playing along with Us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic cards with that outstanding sentiment. I love any Love or Hug sentiments so you hit my heart with these two cards. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are both so beautiful. I found your site via a pin on pinterest.com and was curious as to the name of the blog...lol. Ok you have me beat by 1...I have 3 pugs and they too are by my side 24/7.
    Keep up the awesome card making and I will be back to see more of your beautiful cards soon. Hugs to all those babies ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! For the CIE challenge (first card) I love the touch of yellow with the blue and such a pretty floral background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did these 2 cards. They are so delicate and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both versions!!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!