Friday, April 4, 2014

Sassy Cheryl Challenge 206 - Just Foolin' Around

Another Father's Day card for my OWH box.  I've used this fun image from Sassy Cheryl in it's colored version before, but this year I decided to try my hand at coloring it with Copics.  I'm entering my card in Sassy Cheryl Challenge 206 - Just Foolin' Around where we are challenged to use a silly image from Sassy Cheryl.  I used OWH sketch 218 for my layout.  Plaid paper is from Crate Paper, the sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things,  and I used My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags dies.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope my card brought a smile!

3 comments:

  1. How cute this image is for Father's Day and your coloring is wonderful. Love the design. Thanks so much for joining in our "Silly" Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!
    Don't ya just LOVE foolin' around. Thanks for playing along in the Just Foolin' Around challenge with my Sassy Design Team!!! Good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, love the boxes of dogs! How cute!
    Great Father's Day card! Love it.
    So very glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge-do join us, again! We love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!