Wednesday, April 23, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Brown Masculine Cards

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog is to make brown cards with the added twist of a masculine theme.  I decided to make this card while making a card (I've yet to post) that uses the same Splitcoast Stamper's sketch number 406.  Papers are from Echo Park's 6x6 pad For the Record 2 and Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake.  Stamps are Hero Art's Type.

Just a quick posting for today since I'm finishing up as many cards as I can so I can mail my Father's Day box ASAP.  I didn't make very many Father's Day/Dad cards, but the deadline is next week, so I need to be getting to the post office hopefully by tomorrow.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this card Lee Mae. The vintage look is great. Love the papers and the font on the types sentiment. A winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of this card and going to have to head over to SCS to grab it! The typewriter is the perfect embellishment and beautiful papers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!