Monday, April 28, 2014

First Card for May

This is the first card, one of a multiple of six, that is going into my May box of cards for Operation Write Home.  The digi is line art from Rebecca Carter's collection Teddy Bears from PcCrafter which I colored with Copics.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye Handsome Boy 6x6 pad and Bazzill Lakeshore cardstock. The sentiment stamp is from my stash and the banner die is from Lil' Inkers.  I tried using Tombow Power Tabs cut into fourths for under the Candi Dots and I have to say I love them better than the Precious. They hold really well and don't make the dots stick up so high they get caught on other cards.  Sandy mentioned this somewhere and I am so glad she did!

1 comment:

  1. So cute and cheery. This one will grab the eyes of many. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!