Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Playful Kitten

I really like Sylvia Zet's images, in stamp form they are Wee Stamps.  Luckily, she sells some of her digis on Etsy, so I bought some of them since I thought they'd make some nice kid cards for our Heroes to send home.  This card features one of the kittens in her set Playful Kittens colored with Copics. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, paper is from Basic Grey Olivia, and the circle/scallop circle/scallop border are Spellbinders dies.  I also embossed the background with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder in honor of the awesome Tools of the Trade tutorial about embossing folders at Stars & Stamps.  It was a huge help to learn about paper grain!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Lee Mae! I like how you used so many rounded elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image with the perfect sentiment! This will surely put a smile on someone's face.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!