Sunday, March 16, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge 216

I'm still making Mother's Day/Mom cards for my OWH box of cards.  This week's OWH Sketch Challenge 216 gave me a great sketch to use some paper I've been keeping for Mother's Day cards and to use a new-to-me stamp I found at a scrapbook store garage sale.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad Honey-The Sweetest Thing, the sentiment stamp is from Darcie's, the border element is a Martha Stewart border punch, the background is dry embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder Textile, and the oval/scallop oval dies are from Spellbinders.

It's raining and after dinner, so I'm back at it to get the other seven duplicates of this card made.  I'm almost to the end of my next OWH box which I'm sprinting to the finish to do so I can get it out the door by Wednesday.

Hope your day is going great and thank for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Lee Mae. I adore that paper on the top of your card and it works so well with the punch and paper on the bottom. Have a fun filled week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the dsp on this card with those gorgeous flower images! The colors and embossing both look so pretty, and the big sentiment is just perfect for Mother's day cards! What a great find at that sale! NJ on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, so many extra special touches! Really love the floral print, especially with the sentiment, very sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty...love your paper choices and the lace look adds to it! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!