Monday, March 24, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

I didn't take time to post the cards I made for Mother's Day as I made them this year, but I wanted to post them now since I sent my box off last Friday.  I didn't even post my Midweek Throwdown card using the theme of circles, and I realized after I posted my box that I forgot to take a picture!  Ah well...

Instead of creating a separate post for each card, I decided to make one giant post, I hope it doesn't get too long.

Supplies:  Hero Arts sentiment stamp, papers from Echo Park For the Record 2, Splitcoast Stampers Sketch 464, spellbinders circle/scallop dies.

Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated, Mojo Monday sketch 194, papers from Dove Craft Garden Party, Spellbinders scallop/circle/scallop circle dies.

Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated, OWH sketch 141, papers from Basic Grey (dot background) and American Crafts, Spellbinders circle dies.

Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated using the brush set from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards Mom WordArt, OWH sketch 214, K&Company papers, Martha Stewart border punch.

Supplies:  Sentiment is a free digi from Paula, found here on her blog Handmade by Paula, OWH sketch 16, papers from Dove Craft Garden Party.

Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated, Mojo Monday sketch 70, tulip digi from PcCrafter artist Kaelynn Winn's collection Feathered Nest colored with Copics, dot paper from Basic Grey, floral paper from Echo Park, QuicKutz doily die, Spellbinders Labels 1 and Labels 1 small dies.

Supplies:  Recollections sentiment stamp, K&Co. papers, Splitcoast Stampers sketch 416, Lifestyle Crafts oval dies.


Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated using Designer Digitals brushes from Ali Edwards Mom Word Art, My Mind's Eye Collectables papers (12x12), QuicKutz doily die, My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner die, Spellbinders Labels 1 and Labels 1 small dies, Sketchbook Saturday Challenge sketch 110.

Supplies:  Dotties sentiment stamp, paper from My Mind's Eye Sweetest Thing, Spellbinders Labels Four and Labels Four Small dies, Memory Box Pippi butterfly dies.

Supplies:  Sentiment computer generated using brushes from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards Mom WordArt, digi from PcCrafter artist Laurie Furnell's collection Birds of a Feather colored with Copics, Recollections dot paper.

Supplies:  Tag is from a pre-colored collection from Daisy Co., I printed the starfish again, cut it out, and glued it on top for added dimension, the sentiment portion was created using digital brushes from Designer Digitals Ali Edwards Mom WordArt, woodgrain paper from MME, Cuttlebug embossing folder Mesh was used on the crosspiece, CandiDot colored with Copics (I later changed it to blue). 

Whew!  I also realized that I had another card go out the door without a photo, but it was a slight remake of a card I made last year, so I can't share it on this post.  

Thanks for sticking with this long set of cards.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow these are some gorgeous card, Lee Mae. Each one is so special and holds a beauty of it's own. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I came away from this post with a ton of inspiration. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your digi sentiments and fonts are delightful. I love the multiple sketches with the beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous group of cards Lee Mae!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!