Sunday, February 16, 2014

TLC Show it Off Sunday Link Up Party #11

OWH can always using missing you cards, so I made some of these using a digi from Doodle Dragon Studios colored with Copics and a fab digi sentiment from Create with TLC.  I used OWH sketch 20 for my layout; animal print paper is from ScrapbookDiva and the background is dry embossed with Distressed Stripes from Cuttlebug.  I love pairing up the crazy sign holding animal crew from Doodle Dragon Studios with this TLC sentiment and this month's box will be no exception!

I'm entering my card in Create with TLC's Show if Off Sunday Link Up Party #11.  It's fun to have a place to share the creations we've made using Paulette's wonderful digis.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable.
    Thank you for linking up to Show it Off Sunday~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!