Sunday, February 16, 2014

OWH Sketch 211

I'm late posting my card for OWH Sketch Challenge 211, though I see the In-Linkz is still open, so I may link it up anyway.  I made an Any Hero card using my new-to-me stamp set from Paper Smooches. It's an OWH fundraiser set called Circle of Honor.  I colored the eagle with my Copics and used some Spellbinders circle dies to first cut a window through the star paper and then I just mounted the image circle inside the window.  The star paper and star brads are from Recollections as is the navy cardstock.

Well, I'm excited by this week's sketch as well, so I'm off to try and get a card done in time to actually post it during the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Love the matching star brads under the sentiment of your cute any hero card !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!