Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Impression Obsession I love You Cards


I've been trying to make more masculine cards for our Heroes to send home to their loved ones.  I do miss making girly cards though!  After I made my Bea Fluffles card, I decided I would make some one of a kind floral cards using some stamps that I love.  These two cards use stamps from Impression Obsession with a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.  The first card has Recollections paper, a banner die from Simon Says, and a window cut with a Spellbinders Deckled Ovals die; the stamp was colored with Momento markers and then stamped.  The second card has Bazzill dot embossed cardstock, a banner die from Lil' Inker Designs, and a window cut with a Lifestyle crafts oval die; the image was colored with Copics.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!