Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ciara's Friends - Trigger and Skyler

I took the plunge and tried my hand at coloring my new Ciara's Friends stamp Trigger & Skyler.  I really enjoyed coloring this image - I have to admit that I had Sandy's cards printed out so I could have some help with my shading!  I entered my card in Splitcoast Stampers Ways to Use It Challenge WT464.  The idea of entering into this challenge really motivated me to use my novice Copics skills and just go ahead and try.  I think I will keep an eye on other challenges to help me use my endless stash of cardmaking materials!

UPDATED 2/4/2014
I love this image so much, I just had to try a different color for the horse.  I used the same layout and papers except in blue.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you did it!!!! Nice job - I love the contrast of the dark mane and tail with the brown body. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee - I just found your blog and I am sure glad! Awesome creation and adorable pups!! Great combo in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't look like such a 'novice colorer' to me. This came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!