Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Couple of Any Hero Cards

Sandy has been asking for some Hero mail from adults, so I'm making sure I get some Hero mail into my box of cards!  

I got this awesome eagle stamp at a garage sale at a scrapbooking store, Art 'n Soul, in Lacey, Washington a few weeks back.  Love it!  The stamp is from Coronado Stamps, and I colored it with Copics.  I used a sentiment from Hero Arts, papers from Paper Pizazz, and MFT Fishtail Banner dies.

The other card I made has star papers from DCWV, MFT Fishtail Banner dies, and a sentiment stamp from Stamper's Best.

My cards all look different, but for right now, they all say the same thing!

5 comments:

  1. Love these, as always. Are you in Lacey? Because that's where I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JoAnn, thanks for the kind comment! I was only visiting Lacey (Cabella's with hubby). Love Art 'N Soul though, so I'm more than happy to go there when we're in the area. We live in Silverdale on the Kitsap Peninsula.

      Delete
  2. Cabella's is 5-10 minutes from us. Next time you're coming, let me know and maybe we can get together. Thanks for the store recommendation. I'm now going to have to google it. As if I need more stuff. lol. I SWORE I wasn't going to buy any more stamps and I've lasted since last Nov. But then Lawn Fawn's coming out with their new spring line tomorrow and from the previews, I see so many must-haves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we go sometime, I'll let you know. The restaurant is really pretty good at Cabella's - we're cheapies and always get the special.

    Be prepared for insanity if you go to Art 'N Soul. They specialize in Magenta stamps, but they have a lot of Hero Arts too. The store is a little hard to find, but if you get into the shopping plaza area, you will find it tucked away. I know how to get there now, but I'd never be able to explain it, lol! Good luck with the Lawn Fawn temptations. I'm no help, I just blew a bunch on Paper Smooches at Oozak. I'm hopeless! (p.s. My husband came into Art 'n Soul wondering what was taking me so long - he was good for their business though because he doubled the amount I had in my basket! Gotta love that man!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you have to love a guy like that! I googled the star and it's in the same center as my grocery store and frame shop. I'll just have to look more carefully when I go there. Thanks a bunch! My goal was not to buy a new stamp until I used every one I had at least once. Ha! You can imagine how long that lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!