Sunday, January 12, 2014

OWH Sketch 204

I was having so many problems with Photobucket not loading  (ever!) during the month of December that I decided to take some time off from blogging to help with the ol' frustration level.  While Photobucket is still extremely slow, I was able to upload some cards, so hopefully I can keep posting again.

I made this card using Operation Write Home's sketch 204 using Magenta's Chickadee stamp and a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Wetlands set.  I stamped the chickadee with Ranger Walnut distress ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for some added dimension.  Paper is from Basic Grey and I added a line of dry embossing instead of three elements at the bottom using a Cuttlebug embossing border folder called Organic Flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!