Thursday, January 16, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Easter Cards

My card for this week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog.  This week's challenge is Easter cards.  I decided to combine challenges and used this week's sketch 471 from Splitcoast Stampers.

Supplies:
  • Digi from The Stamp Fairy called Bunny 2 colored with Copics
  • Papers from My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 pad
  • Spellbinders dies:  circle, scalloped circle, and long classic scalloped rectangle small
  • Lil' Inker Designs stitched banner die paired with My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner die
  • Sentiment stamp is from my stash - it may be from Fiskars
  • Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder
Sketch Notes:
  • Pattern paper strips are 3/4" x 3-3/4"
  • Circle is 2-5/8" (Spellbinder size) or could be sized as 2-1/2"

2 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, LOL! If I could color like you, I would have lots more stamps to choose from. Your card is adorable! And, thanks so much for the kind comments you've left at There's Alwasy the Other Side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the cheerful paper you chose to use with the white and blue and the piercing around the sentiment banner is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!