Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 464

I use a lot of sketches from Splitcoast Stampers, though  I rarely get any cards done in time before the next sketch challenge comes out.  In fact, tomorrow there will be a new sketch, so I just squeaked getting a card done.  Since Valentine's cards are due to Sandy by December 31st, I'm busy making as many love/Valentine's cards as I can get done before the deadline.  I hope to get my box in the mail no later that the 17th.

Details:
  • Splitcoast Stampers Sketch 464
  • Digi from Digi Darla colored with Copics
  • Sentiment stamp from Micheal's
  • Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder
  • Herringbone paper from Recollections
  • Spellbinders circle dies
  • Viva Pearl Pen (just a little black dot for the dog's nose!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!