Sunday, December 15, 2013

Some Valentines

The deadline for Valentine's Day cards for Operation Write Home is December 31st.  It's always better to get our cards in earlier than that, so I've been trying to get my box filled and out the door by tomorrow. I haven't been posting since I've been trying to get a bunch done.  Thought I'd share what I've made. Since I do multiples, in most cases each card was made 6 times (love those 12x12 cardstock sheets!).

Digi image from Tiddly Inks - the lips are covered with Glossy Accents and the bow was cut out and added on top for dimension.  The digi sentiment is from Create with TLC, cut out with Spellbinders circle dies.  Cow patterned paper from Canvas Corp.  OWH sketch 36. 
Digi image from Doodle Dragon Studios colored with Copics.  Digi sentiment from Elegant Word Art. Sizzix Hearts embossing folder, Splitcoast Stamper sketch 7. 


Digi image from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics.  Verve sentiment stamp.  Splitcoast Stampers sketch 395.  First card's papers are from Imaginisce (hearts) and Basic Grey (distressed black).  The second card has papers from American Crafts.

Digi image from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics.  Verve sentiment stamped on My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies.  Basic Grey paper, Fiskars border punch, and OWH sketch 167.

I just might squeeze in a few more cards because I haven't used some MFT stamps yet and I just saw a great sketch over at CASE this Sketch for some masculine Valentines.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cards. Each one is precious. I've been looking for a hearts embossing folder. Thanks for posting the sizzling has one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!