Monday, December 2, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 201

I made a Valentine's Day card for this week's Sketch Challenge 201 at Operation Write Home.  Since I've been on a Doodle Dragon Studios binge, I knew right away what image I wanted to use for this week's sketch.  (This card looks a lot better in person because the background paper is truly white instead of the weird gray color the photo shows.)

Supplies:  Digi from Doodle Dragon Studios colored with Copics, Recollections heart paper, Verve sentiment stamp, EK Success border punch

7 comments:

  1. OMG I love the expression on his little face. I love the polka dot with the hearts. Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Love the little guy and his expression. Love the repetition of red hearts and dots and punched dots! Great card overall! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a cute penguin, and good for you getting a jump on the Valentine cards already! I just love all the tiny hearts in the paper!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the sketch. This guy is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Makes me want to give him a hug! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I usually think of penguins for Christmas or Winter Cards. I had not thought of a Valentine Penguin. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!