Monday, December 2, 2013

Doodle Dragon Studios Valentine's Cards

Quick post of  two Valentine's cards for OWH using characters from Doodle Dragon Studios.

I made this card last year, and I decided to try to color the image with Copics this year.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get a brown to work for this little guy's face and stomach.  I did finally succeed, but not until I'd given up and used the pre-colored image!

Supplies:  OWH sketch 37, Verve sentiment stamp, Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder, hearts paper from Recollections.

I also made this card last year, however, this year I colored the image with Copics instead of using the pre-colored version from Doodle Dragon Studios.  I also found my "bee mine" sentiment this year, so I could make a pun!

Supplies:  OWH sketch 41, Basic Grey papers, sentiment stamp is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!