Monday, November 4, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 197

This week's Challenge Sketch 197 is such a great sketch for me since it features an added layer in a coordinating color. I rarely think of this, and I find it a wonderful way to bring an added dimension to my cards without much effort at all.  For my card, I used another image from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics and some papers from Basic Grey (Olivia) as well as a favorite border die from My Favorite Things, Delicate Lace Doily.  Sentiment stamp is from Stampabilities.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  We have some sun here, today, and I hope your day is full of some sunshine as well.

5 comments:

  1. That's just the cutest kitty ever, and I love the diagonal stripes! The bright white of the lacy border perfectly balances this card! Super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So purrfect! Love how all the stripe colors are mirrored just a touch in the cat coloring, which goes so nicely with the reddish bottom dp. Very cohesive for a great overall effect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable-- love your image and the striped paper! I really like your border- on this card- it almost looks like a paw print! I can see why it is your favorite- I am adding it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice! I love all the color. It really accents the image. Great job coloring also.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!