Friday, November 1, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 196

I'm finally getting around to posting my card for this week's Sketch Challenge 196 at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps.  I made a missing you card since Sandy has requested this theme be included in our shipments.  I have quite a few missing you stamps, but very few are "stacked."  I was really pleased to find a set of sentiment stamps from Stampabilites which were separate words - they have "missing" and "miss" which was really great!  Since they are clear, they are very easy to line up and stamp.
  • OWH Sketch 196
  • Bugaboo digi - My Little Sock Monkey 
  • Copics E41/E43/E44/E57/R20/R29/R24/YG25/W0/W3/R46
  • Stampabilities sentiment stamps Everyday Expressions
I really like this sketch, and while typing this up, I just thought of another idea for it, so I'm off to give it a go.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Mae! This is SO cute! I just love everything about your card. The argyle DP is perfect with that winsome little sock monkey. Must go over to Bugaboo and check out their digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this ever cute! I really like images that could be for boys or girls and I think this guy fits the bill very nicely. The argyle print is a perfect choice too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!