- Penguin from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics. The upper half is popped up with foam tape.
- Sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
- My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies
- Sizzix embossing folder Hearts
- Snowflake paper off the rack at JoAnn's (I cut off the manufacturer's info!)
Friday, November 22, 2013
OWH November Design Bootcamp - How Does it Feel
How Does it Feel (Using Texture to Add Interest) is one I really enjoyed. I made a similar card like this last year, and decided to make some this year as well after seeing this month's Bootcamp lesson. To add texture to my card, I embossed a panel with a hearts embossing folder. The penguin is popped up so that it can be felt, and the ends of the sentiment panel are cut to add just a bit more "feel." I think these details make a card fun to look at as well as to touch.
I really enjoy our Bootcamp lessons, and what I've learned has really increased my confidence as a cardmaker! Thanks, Paula, for making learning so much fun!