Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Daily Bread Designs October OWH Challenge

The October Challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs is to make a card that has a sentiment as the focal point.  I used a sketch idea from My Favorite Things, however, I can't find the sketch number for it.
  • Papers from Basic Grey - check and My Minds Eye - floral
  • MFT Fishtail Banner dies and sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punch for the hearts
  • Versafine Crimson Red ink
I went with a love/Valentine type card since I've sent in the last of my Christmas cards for the year. Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I really like how you echoed the floral pattern in the small heart in this, it really ties it all together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the pattern paper with the sentiment font brings a traditional warmth to the love card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!