Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Stamp

I've always thought that this little skater boy from Stampendous was really cute, so the other day I broke down and used my Micheals 40% off coupon on this stamp instead of on Tombow adhesive (I use ATG, but sometimes I need a small adhesive runner).  I used OWH sketch #2 and both sides of the double-sided paper from Doodlebug Design's 6x6 pad boys only.  This worked out really nicely since I virtually used the whole 6x6 page.  I added some gears which were made with dies from Taylored Expressions and colored with my Copics as was the image.

Well, that's it for posting for today.  Time to go out and enjoy the bit of sunshine we are having!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Mae. This card is adorable! The stamp and gears are so cute together and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Mae, What a cute new stamp! I also wanted to thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful and thought you'd like to see my shout out to you and your blog on my Feature Friday post. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/10/feature-friday.html
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!