Thursday, October 10, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge #45

I had forgotten all about this stamp from My Favorite Things until I received my e-mail from Weekly Christmas Card Challenges.   Challenge #45 is an inspirational photo that shows Christmas lights.  I still had time to put a few more Christmas cards into my Operation Write Home box, so I made this card using OWH Sketch 169 and some Echo Park paper.  I was also able to use my Martha Stewart border punch that I purchased at least two years ago (!) and have never used.  I added some Glossy Accents to the lights bulbs for some shine after coloring the image with Copics.

That's it for Christmas cards from me for Operation Write Home this year since the deadline is fast approaching - early bird on October 15th and last, last minute on October 31st.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love the paper and that sentiment is perfect. I'm glad you got to use your MS punch. It feels so good when you finally drag something out of a draw and actually put it to good use, doesn't it? Enjoy your day Lee Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness This card is just adorable! I have not seen this stamp before but it is just so cute. Perfect sentiment too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! You certainly maximized the use of Christmas lights as per the challenge. TYFS and joining in with the fun at Christmas Card Challenge #45. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!