Monday, September 23, 2013

A Bit Non Traditional

I love this little image from Rebecca Carter's collection Winter Weather from pcCrafter.  Some of the earlier collections from them also offered black and white line art in addition to colored versions, and since I have Copics now, I can color them instead of using them already colored.  I decided to stay with the colored versions blue and green color scheme which is a bit non traditional for Christmas.  To further the non traditional theme, I used paper from Basic Grey's Oliver line.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Lee Mae! I think that non-traditional color combos can be really striking in the usual sea of reds and greens. You did a great job coloring this too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!