Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge Number 38 - Non-traditional Christmas Image

I've been following the blog Weekly Christmas Card Challenges to help me get ideas for my OWH cards.  Their Challenge #38 is to make a card using a non-traditional Christmas image.  Dustin Pike's wacky characters came to mind and I made this card for the challenge.
  • Pre-colored digi from Doodle Dragon Studios
  • Sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
  • Tab die from My Favorite Things
  • Stripe paper Joyful Skinny Stripe from Hampton Art

2 comments:

  1. Giggles! What a fun image! And I love your bright colors! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! ~Karen N, CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I know someone this would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!