Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge 137

I just recently discovered the sketch challenges at My Favorite Things blog.  They're called My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenges (MFTWSC).  I've found a lot of great sketches that I'm looking forward to using.  I thought I'd join in this week's Challenge 137 and use the current sketch to make some cards for my next box for Operation Write Home.
  • Sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!
  • Basic Grey Indian Summer papers
  • My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner die (I put the piece back into the die to cut the other end)
  • Fiskars heart punch
I know I'm going to be using this sketch a lot.  I want to do a masculine card with it next.  Let's see...a car on the sentiment panel, a gear instead of a heart, the sentiment on the banner die, and the two crosspieces dry embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder Diamond Plate.  Now I just have to get 'er done!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice lee Mae! They have some nice sketches over at MFT especially if you're okay without measurements.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!