Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dry Embossing Cards

I've recently seen some really cool embossing folders used on cards showing up in my Pinterest feed.  I was so happy to see a posting on Facebook that Craft Direct was having a blow-out sale on some Darice embossing folders - and there they were!  I bought a bunch of them.  I had also recently seen this fabulous crackle finished cardstock by Tim Holtz at JoAnn's.  It's made for distressing since the core is my favorite - kraft!  I added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink - it's stamped in Memento Potter's Clay, and virtually matches the paper.  I double matted with kraft and black cardstock.  I think this will make a great masculine card for our Heroes to send home.

My second card used another Darice embossing folder and a Memory Box die.  The paper is from Coredinations and the sentiment stamp is from Hampton Art, stamped in Versafine Onxy Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!