- Pre-colored image from Laurie Furnell's collection Owls for All Seasons from PcCrafter
- WR Memory Keepers papers
- Glossy Accents on their eyes
- Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp
Friday, August 23, 2013
I made two different cards for this week's Sketch Challenge 186 at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog.
- Digital sentiment from Create with TLC
- Basic Grey patterned papers
- Computer generated sentiment using Eccentric font
- Basic Grey papers
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
Monday, August 19, 2013
August Challenge for OWH from Our Daily Bread Designs is to make cards with green, brown, and pink. Operation Write Home gets the shipping costs covered for large flat rate box for every 25 cards we post on the challenge, up to two boxes (50 cards). Thank you Our Daily Bread Designs for your continued support!
- Digi from Tiddly Inks colored with Copics
- Papers from Recollections
- Unknown image stamp
- Paper Smooches sentiment stamp
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- MFT border die
- Paper by Colorbok
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Challenge 137 and use the current sketch to make some cards for my next box for Operation Write Home.
- Sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!
- Basic Grey Indian Summer papers
- My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner die (I put the piece back into the die to cut the other end)
- Fiskars heart punch
I know I'm going to be using this sketch a lot. I want to do a masculine card with it next. Let's see...a car on the sentiment panel, a gear instead of a heart, the sentiment on the banner die, and the two crosspieces dry embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder Diamond Plate. Now I just have to get 'er done!
Challenge #38 is to make a card using a non-traditional Christmas image. Dustin Pike's wacky characters came to mind and I made this card for the challenge.
- Pre-colored digi from Doodle Dragon Studios
- Sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
- Tab die from My Favorite Things
- Stripe paper Joyful Skinny Stripe from Hampton Art
Interactive Cardmaking Project (ICP). I've been wanting to do this card ever since. I finally got it done eight months later! My card used sketch A and a theme and sentiment taken directly from Sandy's card from the project.
- ICP Sketch A
- Pre-colored digi from Clear Dollar Stamps
- Basic Grey Wander papers
- My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies
- Sentiment computer generated with Techno font
- OWH sketch 137
- Spellbinders border and square dies
- Sentiment computer generated with Editor font
- Darice embossing folder (though it doesn't show up, the bottom portion is embossed in raised stripes)
I've tried photographing this card many, many times, and today I think I have it as close to what it looks in real life as I'm going to get.
|Close up of the Smooch added to the wings.|
I thought it was really pretty and would make a great card for our Heroes. Here's the link to the blog The Paper Landscaper.
Details for my card:
- K&Co. Paper
- Border die from My Favorite Things
- Butterflies and die from Hero Arts/Sizzix
- Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp
- Smooch Siren on the wings for some shine
- Splitcoast Stampers sketch 416
- K&Co. floral paper / Graphic 45 dot paper
- Micheal's dollar bin sentiment stamp
- Lifestyle Crafts oval dies
- Deconstructed Sketch 37
- K&Co. floral paper / Echo Park distressed red paper
- Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp
- Lifestyle Crafts oval die
- OWH sketch 141
- K&Co. floral & striped papers/ Basic Grey dot paper
- Art Impressions sentiment stamp
- Lifestyle Crafts circle dies