Friday, July 12, 2013

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Masculine Cards

I was going to make a "grown-up" card for this week's Masculine Cards Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home.  However, I couldn't resist doing another Dudley card once I downloaded the cute sentiment from Create with TLC.  I think this card will be great for a Hero to send home to a brother or one of their kids.  It could even go home to a husband!
  • Digi from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios colored with Copics
  • Digital sentiment from Create with TLC
  • Basic Grey Lime Rickey stripe paper
  • OWH sketch 150
  • EK Success border punch
  • Crop A Dile Corner Chopper
  • Spellbinders Ovals dies

1 comment:

  1. Wow great card, love how the dp and digi coloring coordinate so nicely. I saw that TLC sentiment and just couldn't figure what to do with, great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!